Wednesday, June 25, 2008

OTP - Inspiration

I have little time to write today since I got into work late - I was climbing Grouse instead. So to tide us over until I do have time here is some inspiration about something that is very relevant to me. (And apparently not just me - challenges have been posted everywhere -over at Creating Passionate Users and at Diary of a Self Portrait and at Trying to Find the Words)

"Do one thing every day that scares you." - Eleanor Roosevelt

On a personal note:
I often don't see the beauty because I am concentrating too much my inner fear. Fear immobilizes me in taking steps to achieve my goals because I am too fearful that I will fail and the goal will be lost forever... So here's to pulling up my socks and just doing it! (and getting great friends to suffer with me on the way up!)

No comments:

Post a Comment