Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Room Inspiration

Since I soon have to make my inspiration board for my room, I went browsing flickr for some room inspiration boards....

70s with an Asian flare!


I love this ( it was described on Flickr as above.) I would love to remake a room in 50, 60 or 70s design but with a modern twist!

Paper Pony

Hello Black and White!!

The light grey/blue background really softens this black and white theme. I also like how Blackkat drew from everything - jewellery, photos, food!

Black_kat1

Vintage Glam

Self proclaimed and right on the mark this vintage glam is such an amazing look. I wish I could not only have a room like this, but also a wardrobe


kristin&kyle


Simple bold elegance


What a great dinning room to have. The black and white is stunning and modern, while the wood creates a calming and inviting room. I also like the way the inspiration board is minimal - it is how I imagine the room will be!


Maui Designer


Grasses by the Sea


Nova Scotia? What I really love here are the textures. The pieces of carpet, the wallpaper, the layers. Some elements of sea, but really very grassy. So calming.

Daily inspiration

No comments:

Post a Comment