Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Rasberry Purple and Blueberry Blue!

While this post will probably be useless for those wanting to use it as a guide on what to buy for fall (most of you I am sure have already bought your fall clothes - and the Pantone colour trend has been out for ages) I thought I would share it so that we might be able to make everyday life a little more trendy, say as a presentation background colour, or as an addition to our inspiration boards, or just what we choose to draw with while colouring with children.
So if you are wondering what those colours are called that you keep on seeing pop up on the streets check out Pantone's Fall 2008 Colour Trend. Below is a little collage of what they have...

Made from the images on Pantone's Fall 2008 Colour Trend Report



On a side note - I am excited to see that Mustard Yellow and Dark Grey are in the mix!! Probably why I found so many examples for my previous blog! I am totally using Mustard Yellow the next time I sit down and colour!


Made from the images on Pantone's Fall 2008 Colour Trend Report

No comments:

Post a Comment