Thursday, November 20, 2008

Hide a Carpet

On my visit to Toronto, I noticed this cow hide in the family room of one of my friends places. She was one of the last people I would have thought to have a hide on the floor, but I just loved it! I have secretly wanted one for a while, but I always had a bit of a moral dilemma with the concept...but I looked into it a bit more and found out that they are a by-product of the food industry. This is a good thing, considering that the rugs are popping up everywhere... even at IKEA!...

Ngoc Minh Ngo


Photography by Sara Essex via Desire to Inspire

But cows are so cute! Cleo Sullivan

So what do you think? Do you think you could have a hide on your floor?

1 comment:

  1. Ashley, Keep up the good work! As you know I have a rug and my rug gives me a bit of my dad nearby. It also is not being wasteful of an animal.

    ReplyDelete