Thursday, November 27, 2008

Sit back and relax

It seems that I have had it with decorating, trends and beautiful photography today. A wave of design nausea has come over me and I can't shake it; just yesterday I was on a roll, feeling inspired and creative and full of life! What happened? I wish I knew, I sure hope this funk lifts fast, it's the Holiday Season!

Here are some rooms that don't make me want to pull the covers over my head!

Joanna Henderson via Nestled In

Via Elle Decor



Via Desire to Inspire


Adrian Briscoe


Hummm... is there a trend here? I think this anti decor bug might be from a little lack of peace and quiet....(and sleep) I think I am going to go find myself a seat like one of these and relax for a bit - before the all the eventful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment