Friday, December 12, 2008

100th Post!

Wow, this is my 100th post. I can't believe how fast it has gone by since my first post! Who would have thought that I had 100 things to post about? I must admit this has been a great outlet for me, even if no one ever reads this, it's the ability to express my creative thoughts is more than enough of a reason to keep on posting. I have found myself, several times, referring back to old posts, either laughing at them, agreeing with them, or even just reflecting on what I was feeling that day.

So what do the next 100 posts have in store? Well more of the same. I would like to incorporate more DIYs that I actually do, and a little more local content... Hopefully once my work term up here in the north is over (End of January) these things can come to fruition! But until then I will keep on cruising the web for inspiration!

What an inspiration board!

John Bessler via Desire to Inspire

No comments:

Post a Comment