Saturday, December 13, 2008

White Layer Cake

I haven't posted about weddings before, and I don't really spend much time dreaming about them. However this dress from Beka and Jesse's wedding that I found on The art of love just blew me away! I absolutely love the structured top, and the layers. It is romantic and flowy yet long and elegant. And the hem line at the bottom being just above the ground gives the dress a crisp and modern feel to it. I would buy that dress is a heartbeat if it was another colour!




I absolutely love her hair too! Can someone show me how to do a flowy up do?



All images are from The Art of Love

And check out how she altered the dress, with the sash and taking off many of the layers. I stand corrected, if this dress came in a different colour, i would buy it!

Via Snippet and Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment