Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Back to Black

It has been a while since I last posted about a black and white bedroom... don't worry, my obsession is still here! I was just waiting for the perfect room, and here it is... thanks to littlewoodstock on flickr! I forgot how dramatic a large amount of black is in a room, it really does make it feel cozy yet elegant... (some would disagree I am sure) But I love it!

The black wall paper reminds me of why I hung black fabric on my wall in both my last two rooms... drama! Hummm... Should i do it again?

Even though it is quite a small room, the black doesn't make it feel too closed in. I think it helps the area, bringing the focus to one wall, rather than making you feel boxed in... or have you focus on the window. Stunning!

1 comment:

  1. Love it! I painted my bedroom a dark grey last year and have slept so well. It does make you feel like cocooning inside!

    ReplyDelete