Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Outdoor bound

I am going to spend 1 hour a day outside. Rain, sleet, snow, drizzle, or shine. I asked myself earlier this year - what inspires you most? It took me a while to come up with an answer, there are so many options... but nature won out. The clincher was a couple days ago when I was driving and the sun was rising. These rich and vibrant pink, blood orange, and yellows caused me to almost drove off of the road, and I didn't even care that I drove off the road, all I was thinking is I need to find a place to pull over and just watch this. Nature was calling.

So for one hour a day, I am going to spend it appreciating nature. I don't have to be in a forest, or watching a sunrise, I just have to be outside. It can even be in the middle of downtown Vancouver, as long and I consciously go outside for 1 hour. You never know, I might even be able to capture some of it on film, like Ruth does here.....



Even the simplest things outside are so stunning...

No comments:

Post a Comment