Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Bathe

An Arctic air mass blew in yesterday, while being beautifully sunny, it is also freezing! It would be a perfect day to take a bath in one of these.... Cozy warm water, yet with a view of the beautiful blue skies!

Attic bathroom? I love how they managed to put the little window in front of the bath... So cute!



I could just imagine this house being on a hill, where you could hunker down in this tub and storm watch... the sound of rain hitting the glass and the distorted view through the water flowing down the panes, such a great contrast to the warm calm waters of the bath!


These sophisticated dark bathrooms inspire so much contrast and you can't help but be drawn to the light outside... especially if it's a bright day. I love dark bathrooms.

Via Domino

The French do it so well....


Via Marie Claire Maison


A shower and a bath? And a bath in black? I think I have died and gone to heaven!




Cottage baths? Can it get any more relaxing?


Via Designers Brew - formally The Nerdy Fashionista


Modern and sleek, looking out into your garden oasis. I hope your neighbours don't peep over the fence!

via A Life's Design



Rustic yet crisp. I love the ceiling, the tons of light keep it nice and airy.



Aren't these two little kids just the cutest?


From Asberg Interior and Design

1 comment: