Monday, March 16, 2009

France, je t'aime

I love the french language. This is a new realization, which is odd considering I was in french immersion through my entire grade school education. It was the first language I learned how to spell! A couple of weeks ago I tried to speak french, and when it didn't come easily I realized that I have lost so much of it! I couldn't believe it, I was upset, disappointed and especially sad. So, this week I am going to try to practice my french... and while I do, I thought I would explore everything beautiful that is associated with being francaise! Come along with me and explore the fine culture and beauty of France. Drawing inspiration from the Mediterranean Sea to the English Channel and the North Sea... lets soak it in!
This the the National Emblem, designed in 2007 by Jerome Blume.

To start off the week, here are some beautiful Parisian bedrooms... wouldn't it be lovely to wake up in one of these beds? I think I would wear high heels and dresses everyday if I lived in this room, but then again, I would also speak french everyday! Bien, j'ai besoin de commencer a pratiquer!

No comments:

Post a Comment