Friday, March 13, 2009

Keep on browsing...

I'm going to spend this weekend trying to make up for daylight savings, which means no late sleep in mornings for me... so, while my roommate sleeps, I thought I would enjoy some morning sun catching up on some reading, blog and non blog related! If you are doing some browsing too, here are a few I thought were interesting...

Via Design Crisis


  • Something to think about during our busy and stressful days... (from Mimi Charmante
  • A little Van recognition, and some beautiful water scapes over at Design Crisis by guest poster Designer's Brew.
  • Remember when I kept on seeing globes around? (here and here and earlier today) Well they haven't gone away, they have only become more interesting... as seen on Door Sixteen...
  • Check out the painting going on at Apartment #412, Etc... it seems like she has managed to paint her whole place overnight! Maybe a little incentive to get me started on a few projects I have in waiting....
  • A cool new application from Design for Mankind, which was featured on Sfgirlbybay...
  • Here's something to get you ready for spring - flats from I'll Seen, I'll Said
  • And last but not least, take a moment to imagine your life in another city, like La Dolce Vida did!

Wish I could be browsing from here....via Wind Lost

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend and take some time to browse!

No comments:

Post a Comment