Thursday, April 2, 2009

Lux for the day

Do you have those days where you want to throw all your frugal thoughts and sensible money management out the window and just be extravagant? Today is one of those days. To make sure I don't break the bank, I have securely locked my credit card away, and I am not approaching any stores, not even the grocery store (its very possible that I would come out of there with a 40 dollar cheese!).

But a girl must treat herself once in a while, right? I'll image indulge today....

Today I am going to take the day off work and stay in this hotel room. I'll take the time to read near the fireplace, write some thank you notes on my custom stationary, order room service, have a team of professionals turn my room into a private spa... if I am not too worn out I'll get all dressed up for some cocktails down in the lobby bar, before retiring to my plush bed....


Images via La Dolce Vita of the Lancaster Suite at Blueberry Farms
If the day did wear me out too much then I will opt for this lovely bath, watching a wonderfully overindulgent movie and sipping on Champagne by candle light...

Image via Living Etc...

Ah, so lovely and restful. Thanks for coming along on my dream Luxury day!

3 comments:

  1. Love that tub, I need a spa day! Hey a fellow Vancouver blogger! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, how amazing!! so elegant and grand! that both tub is amazing :)

    ReplyDelete