Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Wrap me up and loop me around....

I totally forgot about my love for afghan's until I came across this post.....

All images via Smosch

My great-grandmother used to make afghans, so we have a few back at my parents home. They are all made with a black background, and until I saw this one, I thought that was the only way, but I love the white, it is so fresh! Oh, I wish I had an afghan of my own - I love looping the knots over my fingers and toes when I curl up on the sofa. These blankets got me through a lot of sick days...

The talented Sandra from Smosch recently finished hers (as seen in the images). I would love to be able to do this one day.... I wonder how much time it took...

2 comments:

  1. SO pretty!! (I've only seen the black ones too!!!) love it in white!! :)

    ReplyDelete