I love plaid flannel. I am looking forward to sporting some more of this... with slippers. Beauty. James MerrellBefore I plummet into winter blues, I thought I would list off some reasons why it might be nice to have winter.... I remember not too long ago saying that I am looking forward for some cooler weather so I could get some things done, and do some activities inside that I really enjoy and have been neglected while I was out frolicking in the sun.
- Decorate Andrea's, James' and Kevin's rooms. I gave them some ideas (posted on here) a couple of months ago, but we haven't really made any advances
- Skiing and snowshoeing - I can't forget to get out there and enjoy the winter weather
- Science world, museum, movies, theater
- Crafts! I have a million projects which I would love to finish, I am sure they will start popping up on my monthly to do lists!
- Baths, and steams... to just relax the day away!
- Cooking, warm cookies from the oven... what is better?
- Long Coffees and reading the whole newspaper on Sunday mornings
- Organizing - it might not sound fun, but it will feel so good!
A few things I am going to do to make sure I don't get chilled to the bone this winter
- Turn the heat up in my apartment (just once in a while) wear a summer dress play summer music, dance and drink fun summer drinks!
- Tea - My splurge of the year - good tasty teas!
- Candles - lots and lots of candles, with a fire extinguisher very close.
- Public fireplaces - find my favourite cafe or restaurant with a fireplace and make myself a regular!
Via Elle Decor
Hope everyone else is keeping warm and looking forward to the up coming chilly months! What do you to shake the winter blues?