Thursday, May 7, 2009

May Flowers

It has been too long since I last posted! This intermittent posting has become non existent! Unfortunately I think it is going to be this way for the next two months. I am just swamped, but loving it!

Here in Vancouver May so far has brought some showers over flowers.... but that is fine with me. As I am sure you know I don't love flowers... I am much more of a greenery person....

I have had this photograph by Adrian Briscoe stored away for a while, probably since the first month I started blogging! I just love how the green adds that punch (especially the plant in the foreground) but it still keeps the area cosy and earthy.... two ambiances I love!
I think May Flowers have been seeping into my bones though, lately I have been toying with the idea of buying some flowers for my room.... If I could I would buy these hydrangeas and put them in this stunning vase - or maybe a sterling silver one....

Photography by John Bessle

Do you have flowers in your bedroom? If so what flowers do you have?

(Speaking of bedrooms - Once these two months of craziness pass I hope to show you a few photos from my room... I am oh so slowly decorating it, and I would love to have some input! )

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ashley!Thanks for visiting my blog! I will be back to visit your blog too! Take Care!

    Michelle
    Zuniga Interiors

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty! loving it! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete