Friday, June 26, 2009

I'm an escapest

Yes, it's Friday night.  Yes, I'm at home.  I decided to stay at home tonight to get a bit of my very long list of things done... Instead, I have found myself browsing blogs!  My bags are still lying at the door, my shoes are a couple of feet beyond that and I am on the couch engrossed in reading blogs.  I have escaped real life again.  Do you ever need time to escape?  How do you escape after a long day?  Here is what I have found to help me forget that I have a list a mile long to complete this weekend!...

My parents were just in Portland, and from their tales, I am just dying to go!  This blog won't help either! (via cup of jo)

What a beautiful spring bed cover?


This place took my breath away, everything else just seems so bland compared to this... 
This place even displays the bike beautifully! (I have been trying to find a place to store my bike where it would look good... so difficult!)

Well maybe not these shoes

Okay, those shoes did it.  I am motivated to attack my to do list!  Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I just found this... Thanks so much for the blog love.

    xo
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete