Monday, June 22, 2009

Over a Year

So the one year anniversary of my blog came and went and I totally forgot! I guess that is one of the pitfalls of only occasionally blogging. I wish I had something profound to say about the last year of blogging, but it's Monday morning and well, I haven't been blogging lately. One thing I will say is that this experience in expressing myself and the connections I have made with fellow bloggers has opened up a whole new world, and awaken part of my persona which I had neglected for a very long time.
While the blog posts have dropped off, my love, admiration and inspiration for design, art and lovely things has not. I look forward to a day where my posts will pick up again and I can once again share all the thoughts and ideas streaming through my head!

Looking forward to another year of inspiration. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment