Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Black on Black Leighway

I recently had my hair dyed dark. Really dark. Some people call it black although it is most definitely a couple 'numbers' off black. It is a huge change for me, and I have been finding it challenging pairing this new colour with my wardrobe. I just don't feel like my steadfast black outfits look very good with my black hair. I even went out looking for a creme coloured winter jacket (something that I would never be able to keep clean long enough to wear more than once!) But today I stumbled upon this beautifully stunning lady who pulls off the dark hair and black clothes so wonderfully. I think I should try wearing those black staples again....

The Sartorialist via dress,design & decor

Both Via Miss a la Playa

No comments:

Post a Comment