Thursday, October 22, 2009

I love Freda Loves Porter

My cousin, Kelby, and a couple of her friends started making headbands this summer while in 'quarantine' due to H1N1. They most definitely found the silver lining to a bad situation... their headbands are a huge hit and are flying out of their hands! And I can see why, they are beautiful!

My cousin is the one on the right. Via FLP

Their company, Freda Loves Porter, has taken off, they even had an article in the Calgary Herald last weekend. I checked out the website to see what all of the buzz is about and now I understand! Check out their amazing creations!



All images via Freda Love Porter

I wish I lived in Calgary and could pop by one of their shows, because the website is all sold out! Maybe I'll call in a cousinly favour!!

2 comments:

  1. really pretty stuff... makes me wish I didn't look like a mutant in headbands.

    ReplyDelete