- Organizational Tasks - 3 of them - already seeing the benefit of being a bit more organized!
- Sew Dark Roman Blinds - these are so daunting to start. I think I am going to try and do it in small steps.
- Sign up for courses - signed up and am currently taking 2 of them!
- Move bedroom wall art - soon soon...
For October, I have high hopes, but I must be realistic, I'm going home for Thanksgiving on top of the two courses and one starting up soon. All of which doesn't lend itself to a lot of free time! No excuses though, this is the month for a completed list!
- Sew some of the Roman Blinds - purchase doweling, top piece of wood and lining material. Cut and measure out all material
- Move bedroom wall art
- Clean out room - documents, clothes and (gasp!) shoes.
- Move winter clothes up, store summer clothes
- Keep up with course homework.
- Post 1 time a week.
Ambitious, I know. See you in November is a many check marks!