Friday, October 2, 2009

October - To Do

There is snow on the peaks of the local mountains, and there are less than 50 days until ski season! Fall is really here... and so is a new month, and a new To-Do list. This month is very similar to last month since I didn't get everything done!

Via Moods of Vancouver




  1. Organizational Tasks - 3 of them - already seeing the benefit of being a bit more organized!
  2. Sew Dark Roman Blinds - these are so daunting to start. I think I am going to try and do it in small steps.
  3. Sign up for courses - signed up and am currently taking 2 of them!
  4. Move bedroom wall art - soon soon...

For October, I have high hopes, but I must be realistic, I'm going home for Thanksgiving on top of the two courses and one starting up soon. All of which doesn't lend itself to a lot of free time! No excuses though, this is the month for a completed list!

  1. Sew some of the Roman Blinds - purchase doweling, top piece of wood and lining material. Cut and measure out all material
  2. Move bedroom wall art
  3. Clean out room - documents, clothes and (gasp!) shoes.
  4. Move winter clothes up, store summer clothes
  5. Keep up with course homework.
  6. Post 1 time a week.

Ambitious, I know. See you in November is a many check marks!

No comments:

Post a Comment