I can see her positive mantra glowing! Cleo Sullivan
So let's see if I did everything I wanted to do for October...
- Sew some of the Roman Blinds - purchase doweling, top piece of wood and lining material. Cut and measure out all material - The lining material is sitting right in front of me!
- Move bedroom wall art
- Clean out room - documents, clothes and (gasp!) shoes - this was so hard, 3 bags later, my room looks a lot less cramped!
- Move winter clothes up, store summer clothes
- Keep up with course homework - it was a squeeze, but I managed.
- Post 1 time a week - not quite once a week but I did post more than 4 times this month!
Can you believe it? I finally got a whole list done, I am currently in shock. Now that I have some momentum, here is my want to-dos for Movember:
- Post once a week. Post some personal projects.
- Buy a winter bike. I officially can't ride my summer bike anymore.
- Finish decorating Kevin's room. (and post pictures)
- Make a complete set of study notes. Book exam.
- Be on the ball with work. Make deadlines. (this one is going to be hard!)
- Yoga twice a week - a class or a video.
- Book vacation. (Yes that's right I'm going on a fun vacation in 2010! More details later!)
I hope this will be my new winter bike! Kona
I might be getting ahead of myself because this list looks long! Note - the roman blinds are not on here. I might have given up on them.