Thursday, March 25, 2010

Literature Display

Bookcases have been on my mind lately. It is probably because a) Ever since January I have been collecting books to fulfill my new years resolution to read more, b) currently my bookcase looks like a bomb went off, (I hope to spring clean it this weekend), and c) country has been on the mind lately and whenever I go to the country, I read... Coincidentally, some spectacular bookshelves have popped up online lately as well.... I am attracted to these four full wall bookshelves.
[decorated-bookcase.jpg]


Airy and very fresh, from Design*Sponge's sneak a peak of Lyndsay Caleo and Fitzhugh Karol via Cup of Jo (I also love the wood beams on the ceiling)

Cozy and vintage from William Waldron via Desire to Inspire

Books at all heights designed by Bernstein & Audriulli via Desire to Inspire

Bright rustic shelves via skona hem and via coco & kelley

1 comments:

Jane Flanagan said...

I love the first two images. So inspirational! I never tire of bookshelves.

Post a Comment