Monday, September 20, 2010

Burlap Ready!

Did I mention that I am going to be a bridesmaid?  Well I am!  Now that I am back in the city, I’m really excited for the prep and planning, although it is less than a month away!  Today the bride to be and I went to go pick up the burlap we are going to use for the table centers, 42 yards!  I love the use of burlap in fall weddings, the material is so rustic and natural, and brings in a wonderful texture.  Together they will make the wedding venue a much more comfortable and homey feel!

 burlap-table-runner-diy_Photo by Carrie Patterson

Via Style me Pretty

 ruffleblog_com_Karen Moderchai

Via Ruffle Blog

Sabine Scherer

merrimentevents_com

I have never been to a burlap ‘factory’ before and it smelt very farm like.  I wish I took pictures but it was great!  Burlap fluff everywhere and piles and piles of  wonderful burlap!  You also know that burlap is popular when Apple was considering using it :)

appleduds_com

PS – if you are looking for Burlap in the Vancouver area Burnaby Bag and Burlap was very helpful and friendly!

No comments:

Post a Comment