Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Oldie but Goodie

It seems like I like my original blog template is the best.  Despite spending most of the morning trying to find another one, I have decided to return to my initial set up.  It is slightly different then before but the feeling is still the same.  Hopefully with my template back to normal and my newly downloaded windows live writer, I will actually blog more frequently.  I realized over dinner with my girlfriends on Sunday night, that I didn’t stop blogging because I didn’t have anything to write about, however I didn’t have the time or patience to spend hours editing the posts, and well that is just not a good enough reason to stop blogging!

So I have decided to give blogging one last try.  It’s not going to be a daily blog, but I will try and post weekly.  Post topics will be whatever my heart desires, and unfortunately not only discuss design, there will be more personal content and probably a lot more random thoughts!  I’m excited to have this new found freedom.  I hope that inspiration will flow more freely then it has in the past 6 months!!

So, welcome to the new Free Form. I hope you enjoy.

Sunrise in the Canadian North

No comments:

Post a Comment