Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Style forward, comb back

So on several of my periodic scans of the online NY Times Global edition, the right column kept on bombarding me with the new hairstyle…. the Beehive!  I couldn’t be happier, I have longed for the days when I could create ridiculous volume and still have it back and away from my face!  Besides I really loved the 50s and 60s.  Now if only I could learn how to make one that doesn’t look like Amy Winehouse!

jennifer_lopez_hair_newhairstyles2010_com

Jennifer Lopez rocks it.

Katherine Heigl_

So does Katherine Heigl

nytimes_via_violetboutique

And of course so does the NY Times Model

I seriously think I am going to go home and try this tonight… I’ll let you know how it goes, it will either be Mad Men here I come, or conditioner here I purchase…

No comments:

Post a Comment