Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Make Believe Friends

I have a slight obsession - looking at interiors online. I like real interiors rather than interior designed / stylized show houses / rooms. But it's odd - to look into someone's house and pour over the little details they live in every day. Sometimes I find myself saying - oh we'd definitely be friends if we lived near each other... Which is weird... But kind of fun at the same time. 

Anette is one of those people. I have no idea if we would be friends, but her house is any indication, I think we would! But since we can't be friends, I'm going to keep these images close, so I can emulate her apartment. She actually has so many pieces that I've wanted to purchase but have wondered how it would look. Well wonder no more!  I'm off to buy this ferm living pillow! 




Via Apartment Therapy

No comments:

Post a Comment