Monday, October 17, 2016

2016.10.17 Three Things

Did you know we are in the 42nd week of the year? Where did time go? We only have 10 weeks left of 2016. Here are a few things I have been googling lately.

Breakfast 
I'm in need of new breakfast ideas. I like these ones:


Look at all the Seeds and Nuts!

Make breakfast for all week in 5 minutes?
 kamut dark chocolate energy bar1.jpg
Delicious Looking on the Go option!
I also still make Pantry Granola and love it! I'm just trying to cut down my dairy intake and the granola goes just so well with yogurt!

Pillows

It's the season to get cozy, so I have been searching high and low for pillows (aka. I have bought and returned over a dozen). These are my favs:
Love the design and the muted colours.
Shibori all day

Pattern and pink? Yes please. 
Come on Hmong


Fair Isle Colorblock Pillow Cover
Ski Sweater Pillow

Winter Boots

Here I'm at a total loss. How many boots are too many? What do you look for in winter boots? What do you wear to work? I really like the following boots, but I'm not sure which one(s) are the most practical...
Image result for CHENERY boots
For getting around the city... and to work?
Image result for kork ease velma bootie
Are these considered winter boots? Mild winter boots maybe.


Northridge Star Suede WP + Insulated
Snowshoeing Adventures?


Image result for WOMEN’S LEA™ WEDGE BOOT
Wedge Winter Boots? Are these allowed?
Image result for cougar pillow boots
I can't decide if the fact that these are called pillow boots make up for the look?

No comments:

Post a Comment