Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Baby Boy's DIY Decorations

I just finished helping my cousin with a little DIY for her son's room (more on that later) but here are some of the other options we were looking at.... 

1) Fabric Banner - This would be a simple sewing DYI, and you can use all those extra fabric pieces! Alternatively Baby Bump has a great selection...
Baby Bump Bedding

2) Talk about another simple DIY - I love this IKEA hack - Spice rack to secure book shelf! (this would also work great in my trailer). A little paint and attach to the wall. 
Via - Here

3) This one is a bit far fetched (aka more work and skill), but because I love wood walls. I was trying to create accent wood wall. This one is adapted from the talented Vintage Revivals who used this technique on her trailer floor. I would see attaching this wood pattern to a thin piece of plywood and then attaching the plywood to the wall. I think a narrow column of this would look great and not overpower the room!
Via Vintage Revivals

No comments:

Post a Comment