I'm going to spend this weekend trying to make up for daylight savings, which means no late sleep in mornings for me... so, while my roommate sleeps, I thought I would enjoy some morning sun catching up on some reading, blog and non blog related! If you are doing some browsing too, here are a few I thought were interesting...
Via Design Crisis
- Something to think about during our busy and stressful days... (from Mimi Charmante
- A little Van recognition, and some beautiful water scapes over at Design Crisis by guest poster Designer's Brew.
- Remember when I kept on seeing globes around? (here and here and earlier today) Well they haven't gone away, they have only become more interesting... as seen on Door Sixteen...
- Check out the painting going on at Apartment #412, Etc... it seems like she has managed to paint her whole place overnight! Maybe a little incentive to get me started on a few projects I have in waiting....
- A cool new application from Design for Mankind, which was featured on Sfgirlbybay...
- Here's something to get you ready for spring - flats from I'll Seen, I'll Said
Wish I could be browsing from here....via Wind Lost
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend and take some time to browse!
No comments:
Post a Comment