Keeping in positive mantra mode, I am starting a new series.
I'm going to list ten things I love about certain spaces. And I am going to start with this one....

I can't find the source... anyone?
- The shoes - of course! I like that they are all different sizes, but they are all the same style.
- I love the storage use of the shoes - and that they are above sitting nose level!
- The wooden pencils. Does anyone use these anymore? I have a few that I just love. The hexagonal shape, amazing.
- The tin used as a vase for the tulips.
- The matte black chair. I like that the chair angles are the same as the desk, but the black adds a contrast. I also love that it's matte. It really looks like it absorbs the light instead of being reflective and drawing too much attention.
- The sliver box. A little bling, but with straight lines a classic touch.
- The wallpaper, so out of Africa... Love the texture too.
- The drawer handles, a throw back to school days when our teachers had desks like this... I always wanted to peek in those drawers but never dared!
- The desk legs, at an angle, narrow and attached on the outside. Feels so deconstructed.
- The greenery and flowers, bring some life to your workspace.
Wow, that was too much fun. I love lists!
No comments:
Post a Comment