Talking to a close friend last night, she discussed her method for acting purposefully this year. She established goals and PUBLICLY shared them. I was blown away by the dedication and the willingness to expose this vulnerability.
She has clearly inspired me to take steps in the same direction. So here we go:
H2 2015 Goals
- Blog once a week - It doesn't have to be long. It doesn't have to be inspiring. Hopefully it will allow me a moment to explore topics that peak my interest
- Sleep - Get more of it. Make it a priority. Go to bed earlier. This is probably something I struggle with the most.
- Be outdoors - I heard a quote this morning, perfect timing: "We are better outdoors". So simple, So true. "I've never seen someone with trail rage, but I definitely have personally experienced road rage."
- Take time. For myself. Make it a priority.
- Recognize what makes me happy. Do it with abandon and without judgement.
So that's it. 1 - 4 probably meet the SMART goal setting guidelines. 5 will be a be more difficult. But I'll definitely know every time I achieve that one... I'll have a huge smile.
I'm excited for the next 6 months!

No comments:
Post a Comment