Here are some things I am loving these days:
I obviously don't need any clothes, but I am a little skinny on summer tops. These ones are making me so excited for BBQ and wedding season.
 |
| Wouldn't this be lovely at the drinks event the night before the wedding? |
 |
| Is this floral simple enough to wear to work? |
 |
| The lace the stripes! oh my. Oh hello BBQs, |
 |
| I know I would wear this until I got a grass stain on it. |
Also - did you notice that 3/4 of the models are wearing the same bottom skirt? I am also low on skirts...
Handmade Pottery
One day I want to live on a farm with wood interiors (not just paneling), sleek open shelves and handmade pottery dishes on every shelf. Until then, I'll just look at beautiful pottery - and on a whim buy mugs when traveling! Surprise - I bought two beautiful mugs while in Boston and it had nothing to do with the rainy weather and fighting a cold. But I couldn't be happier. I've had tea every night since being home. And I'm one one step closer to my farmhouse dream!
 |
| I bought the 10 oz mugs from W/R/F, I'm in love, the handle is just perfect! |
Confession: I don't just love Vintage Revivals right now, I freakin' love her all the time! But I've been struggling a bit with my vintage trailer, so I went back to her posts about The Nugget and feel so rejuvenated.
 |
| Love x 1,000,000 |
 |
| Tiling has been on my mind lately. |
Last week, I ordered a piece of glass that was too short (i.e. I measured the wrong length), counted the wrong number of wood pieces needed and designed a support structure that was not sturdy enough to hold the weight? To say I was discouraged is a bit of an understatement. So seeing this post about penny tiles, allowed me to take a breath and feel prepared to try some projects again!
 |
| Can I just move in? |
No comments:
Post a Comment