Three things I have been loving these days:
MM Lafleur
There are so many dresses and tops I would love to wear to work... Plus the models have the most amazing poses!
![]() |
| Love this feminine but not floral top |
![]() |
| "A material so comfortable, it will give your yoga pants a serious run for their money" And it's machine washable? Sold. |
![]() |
| So that's what I look like when when someone does something wrong... |
![]() |
| What a great classic dress, a V neck that isn't too deep! |
They also have this service call the Bento Box, where you fill out a questionnaire and then they send you a box full of items they think you would like - including jewelry! You just mail back the items that don't work. Unfortunately it's only currently shipping to the states... Or else I would be signing up!
Block Heel Shoes
They are a great mix between high heels and flats and keeps things dressy in a no none sense kind of way, Now with a sprained ankle, getting a pair has become more pressing. I ordered the following three pairs of shoes, hoping one of them will work out
![]() |
| Gravity Pope |
![]() |
| Gold Detail |
![]() |
| Bow detail |
![]() |
| They are sooo nice and comfortable! But quite a high heel still |
Brunch & Aquafaba
I had some friends over for brunch on the weekend and it was just the loveliest time. It was nice to get together before the temperatures soared into the 30s. I have fallen off the brunch wagon with my intolerance to eggs (it really limits the options!) so I took this opportunity to try out some eggless brunch recipes. Let me tell you Aquafaba is a game changer.
![]() |
| A little icing on the top |
These waffles were pretty darn delicious and fluffy, and I couldn't really tell that they were egg free! I would probably add less sugar next time.
I'm also excited to try some of these recipes.









No comments:
Post a Comment