Breakfast
I'm in need of new breakfast ideas. I like these ones:
| Look at all the Seeds and Nuts! |
| Make breakfast for all week in 5 minutes? |
Pillows
It's the season to get cozy, so I have been searching high and low for pillows (aka. I have bought and returned over a dozen). These are my favs:
| Love the design and the muted colours. |
![]() |
| Shibori all day |
| Pattern and pink? Yes please. |
![]() |
| Come on Hmong |
| Ski Sweater Pillow |
Winter Boots
Here I'm at a total loss. How many boots are too many? What do you look for in winter boots? What do you wear to work? I really like the following boots, but I'm not sure which one(s) are the most practical...
| For getting around the city... and to work? |
| Are these considered winter boots? Mild winter boots maybe. |
| Snowshoeing Adventures? |
| Wedge Winter Boots? Are these allowed? |
![]() |
| I can't decide if the fact that these are called pillow boots make up for the look? |



No comments:
Post a Comment