Free Form
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
In the Neutrals
Lately light, airy neutrals have been popping up, and after all the colour predictions from the beginning of this year, I am embracing these calming neutral tones.
Paul
Whicheloe
Via
Desire to Inspire
Michael S Smith
Photography
Mikkel Vang
Stylist
Christine Rudolph
via
desire to inspire
Terri from
Wind Lost
Martha Stewart
H & M
via
Apartment #34
Petrina
Tinslay
via
Emma's Design
Blogg
Domino via
Sfgirlbybay
David
Tsay
via
Sfgirlbybay
Via
Garance
Dore
Has anyone else noticed an increase in muted tones and neutral colour palettes?
1 comment:
Windlost
Feb 9, 2009, 9:27:00 PM
What a beautiful post - I like everything! Thanks for including me. : )
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a beautiful post - I like everything! Thanks for including me. : )
ReplyDelete