Lip gloss is always fun, and pink is the best lip colour! Via Blueprint Bliss
I love this quilt! I don't know what is so pleasing about it, but I would have it in a guest bedroom in a heartbeat...now all I need is a guest bedroom! My Home Ideas Via A Life's Design

Pops of pink are good. Especially with black and white. Via La Dolce Vita

Pink can be balanced out when paired with calm dull colours such as this grey. I love grey. Via Cote de Texas
Despite the recent pink trend and being around February 14th, this took me a surprisingly long time to compile!... But after looking at these, I admit, I don't totally hate pink, I just won't be painting my walls pink any day soon, especially that pink that is somewhat close to Pepto Bismol pink... and I have seen quite a bit of that lately!
Hope you all have a fun and lovely weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment