Monday, December 15, 2008

Baking Bonanza

As I posted before, while I was at home I did some baking... Here are some real - non -studio shots of what I made....
The back piece is that Ginger Almond Biscotti. On top of that are the Holiday Biscotti with Cranberries and Pistachios. In the front are Peanut Butter Balls.

From the feedback from family and friends I here are my comments: The Ginger Almond Biscotti was easy to make and had a great aroma, however next time I would make sure to not bake them too long and probably make them for myself or some fall gathering - not Christmas.

The Holiday Biscotti with the Cranberries and Pistachios was a huge hit. I tried some before dipping them in the white chocolate and I thought they were pretty good, but after the white chocolate they were dynamite! They do take quite a while to make and a day between baking and dipping so they are a lot of work. I would also increase the pistachios and slightly decrease the cranberries.

The Peanut Butter Balls were the big winner. Tasty, easy to make and very holiday! I will probably double the recipe next year!

1 comment: